Friday, December 23, 2011

So I Did A Little Shopping

I was inspired to do a little shopping yesterday. I actually made two trips out: one to Ross on my lunch break & another to Target after work. The traffic and amount of people were horrible- the main reason I online shop. But I braved the crowds to endure some instant gratification. Here's what I bought:

Sweater: Ross, $7.99
A great casual piece.
Top: Target
This was purchased simply because I love sequins
Sweater: Target
Mustard is so in right now, had to get have it.
Top: Ross, $8.99
I bought this just because it was cheap. Probably will pair with leggings & boots.
Hand wash: Ross
Nail polish & lip gloss: Target
All in all, I'd say this was a rather successful shopping excursion- considering I didn't really need any of this. My only downfall is I wish I would've found a pair of shoes. It's been SOOO long since I've purchased an amazing pair of heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!