Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tangerineeee

I added some color to my outfit last week. It was oddly warm day for February, so I had to take advantage of it. I bought this blouse from Old Navy a few weeks ago (post coming soon about what I got!). I am in love with it. ON has definitely stepped it up a bit since when I was in middle school. The store carries lots of trendy items these days & at affordable prices. Tangerine is the new color for spring, so obvs I had to grab this! I think I'll make another trip soon (esp since there's a store 3 miles from me). Will you be wearing tangerine this spring?!

 Blouse: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Shoes: Sam & Libby
Watch: Michael Kors






***Please ignore my paint splattered mirror. This is what happens when you rent.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that blouse. It's just the perfect shade of orange!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how that orange blouse pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your blouse, the colour looks insanely good on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tangerine- it's my new favorite color! The tie front is super cute too. Can't wait to see what else you bought at Old Navy (love that store!).

    Happy weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cut of your tangerine top!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!