Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Prints for Summer

I wore this dress a couple of weeks ago to run errands. Yes, I get dressed up to do mundane tasks. This day, I was taking the dogs to the groomer's, buying groceries & having lunch with my mom.

I absolutely love the print & colors of this dress, but the little cutout in the back is my gave feature. I got this dress from Peebles a while back when I was visiting my hometown. I can't get enough of it! I plan to wear it with wedges the next time I put it on.

We ate lunch at Kona Grill, have any of you eaten here?! It's so delicious & I recommend trying it! Visit the web site: www.konagrill.com/

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable! I love dressing up for errands. It makes even boring things feel a little more fun and special :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!