Sunday, February 10, 2013

OOTD: Brunch

Hey all-

FINALLY, an outfit post! I'm sure you all missed seeing what I wear on a daily basis. It actually feels really good to be sharing this outfit with you, even though it's not the greatest ensemble. I threw this on Saturday for a little trip to get mimosas. Let's face it, it wsn't brunch because I didn't eat a thing, just call it what it is.

I'd always loved an oversized sweater, but couldn't find one that I liked in person. So I took this ON sweater, which fit perfectly, put it in the wash & instead of lying it flat to dry, I hung it. &&& guess what, it stretched. I like how it's not too big, but still gives the oversized look I wantedto create.

Right before walking out of my door, I decided to ditch these pumps for tan suede wedges and threw on a scarf. For my first outfit post in a long long time, what do you think of this outfit?!



 


4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Super cute.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is adorable!

    Cassy
    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You look so nice and cozy!

    xox Lara http://www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!