Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Eye Rollers

Hey all-

Normally, I don't admit to being a cry baby, but for whatever reason, lately, I've been well a cry baby (Hello Quarter Life Crisis). The major problem I run into with the tears flowing, is my eyes get extremely puffy- which is why I hold in the waterworks. I've used many different de-puffing products & have narrowed it down to these two:

I've been using the Clinique one for years & have been please with the results. A few weeks ago; however, I decided to give the Garnier (cheaper) version a try. I was very surprised  with what I discovered.

In my personal opinion, the Garnier worked much better than the Clinique. I didn't have to use multiple coats & it had a pleasant scent &&&& came in at half the price!

I've included some info about each product below, literally copy & pasted from the website. Both products are great, but if I can get a better result with the cheaper version, then duh, that's the one I'm choosing!

Review: Eye Rollers


Clinique botanics skin care
bergdorfgoodman.com


Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller
target.com



CLINIQUE: All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

GARNIER: Roll away under-eye puffiness and dark circles for brighter, more radiant eyes.

    Is it right for me?
    While you sleep circulation slows down and causes fluid to collect in your lower eye area. Dark circles and puffiness appear. Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller is right for you if you gently want to stimulate micro-circulation around skin's delicate eye area to decongest excess fluid for diminished dark circles and puffiness. 

    How do I use it?
    Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. 

    How do I use Skin Renew products together?
    After cleansing with your favorite Garnier cleanser, use your preferred Skin Renew daily moisture lotion. Apply Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller as your daily care, morning and night.

    For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:
    Skin Renew radiance moisture cream

My question is, which do you prefer?!

xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!