Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review: Revlon is the Best!

Revlon is the Best!

I just wanted to take the time to share with you all Revlon's outstanding customer service! A few weeks ago, I tweeted a photo of one of my fave Revlon lip balms-Colorburst Lip Stain in Honey. I have almost every color & I couldn't be more obsessed with this collection. Revlon tweeted me back asking if I'd tried the new matter ones. Well, I hadn't, still haven't, matter freaks me out, but I digress. I tweeted back saying I'd been on the hunt for a shade named Adore, but the stores I'd gone to had been sold out. Not expecting this convo to continue, Revlon tweeted me back with their 800 number & told me to call them & they'd locate the shade at a store near me. Like how freaking awesome is that?! Today, customer service is at an all time low, it's so sad. I am beyond astonished with Revlon's CS & I will not only continue to purchase its products, but to spread the word on a job well done! Thank you so much, Revlon!!

xo,
Tiffany



3 comments:

  1. I loooove Relvon products, especially their lips... best colors & they last!!

    xxS
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stesha, I own lots & lots of Revlon- fab line!

      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!