Monday, December 1, 2014

Shopping: Versona Accessories

I am a bad blogger. I've been so wrapped up in other things, that's I've neglected to do what I actually enjoy doing. So today I bring you a shopping post!

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to try a new store that was opening up nearby- Versona Accessories. Let me tell you, this store is accessories heaven! I walked into tables upon tables of necklaces, bracelets, rings, scarves, shoes, home decor, you name it, they have it.

I'm a huge fan of statement jewelry, so it was a no brainer when it came to this necklace. The price point for clothing & accessories is very affordable. This necklace was only $21.99! I hope you have a chance to check out this store. You'll love it, I promise!!





xo,
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!