Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream

I've been getting numerous compliments on skin the past few weeks. I haven't really changed my skin care routine, except for what I am assuming is the reason for my glowing complexion, Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. Seriously, this stuff is ah-maz-ing!!

I've only been using it at night, but the difference it has made in my skin is definitely noticeable. This moisturizer claims to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time, brighten, exfoliate, and smooth skin & regenerate skin’s appearance. Clearly, the claims are true. I wish I'd taken before & after photos to show the difference, but being a beauty junkie, most times products don't deliver. I am thrilled that this lives up to it's claims.

Another great thing about this cream, is it can be purchased at your local drugstore. I picked mine up at a random, unexpected trip to Wal-Mart for about $23. You can get yours here for $25.99. It's well worth it, trust me!


xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!