Monday, March 28, 2011

OOFTD: Sounds Good In Theory

Lucky for me, I"m feeling a lot better and can bring you an outfit post. I know you've missed me ;-) Anyway, I actually wore this to work Friday. I love casual Fridays. I live in jeans & love an opportunity to wear them. Aside from purses & sunglasses, I definitely spend the most on my denim. I got this pair about a year ago. They're actually bootcut, but I couldn't resist stuffing them into these boots. On a different note, I really like this shirt. It's made with the softest cotton ever & the color is to die. I typically gravitate towards dark colors, but the peachiness of the blouse is more spring. I plan to look for more lighter colors in the future. Sometimes, it just takes a little color to brighten a day.

 Shirt: Theory
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Boots: Unkown
Watch: MK
Jewelry: CR



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!