Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABC...

I saw this on another blog, See Jane, & thought it was pretty cool. Sooooo I thought I'd take the time to let my readers in on a few fun facts about me. Here goes nothing:


Age: 23.
Bed size: Queen.
Chore you hate: Cleaning in general sucks.
Dogs: Toy poodle named Bella.
Essential start to your day: Iced coffee & gym.
Favorite color: PINK all day, everyday!!
Gold or silver: Gold.
Height: 5'5"
Instruments: flute & piccolo in middle & high school; can't play either now.
Job title: Hmmmm. lol
Kids: Hate 'em.
Live: Blacksburg, VA...for now.
Moms name: Marion
Nickname: Tiffy.
Overnight hospital stays: I've never broken anything (knocking on wood).
Pet peeve: Bad grammar & fashion make me cringe!
Quote from a movie: "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands... they just don't." - Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Neil; two years younger than moi.
Time you wake up: Currently I'm sleeping until I wake up.
Underwear: Leopard print & lace.
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts.
What makes you run late: Staring into my closet hoping something jumps out at me.
X-rays you've had done: teeth
Yummy food you make: I don't cook.
Zoo animal: I don't like zoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!