Monday, May 9, 2011

Why Are You Wearing That Shirt As A Dress?!

The title is exactly what my mom asked me. But as far as I'm concerned, she bought me a dress. It's long enough, right?! I decided to wear more ruffles- shocker! I actually wore a very similar outfit this weekend. Due to the fact that it rained, I no longer think my shoes are wearable. I'm going to examine them & decide from there. So sad, but they're affordable, & I'll probably will just go buy another pair- or 2!

 Dress: ??
Shoes & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors




2 comments:

  1. That's from H&M right? I have it in purple.. I thought it WAS a dress!? LOL

    www.shoesandjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress isn't from H&M, there's not one anywhere near me!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!