Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Layers & Layers & Layers, Oh My

Fall is finally here!!!! I love that I can layer all my favorite pieces together to create an outfit. Although I have a lot on, it all just sort of works. Throughout this season, you'll be seeing me wear lots of tights, dresses, boots & scarves.

Sorry for the short post, but work has had me very busy & I cannot wait until the weekend!! What are some of your favorite Fall items?!

Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Dress & Scarf: Target
Tights: Anne Klein
Boots: Bamboo
Watch: Michael Kors


2 comments:

  1. Girl, I live in boot, tights and scarves through the season too! You can never go wrong. Cute outfit!

    xx Rach
    STUDIO SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, when the weather gets chilly, this is my go to outfit! And today I woke up to temps in the low 60's so to say I'm excited is an understatement :)

    Love your boots too- did you buy them recently? I might have to pick up a pair :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!