Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making A Statement

This has been the most trauma-tizing week ever!! As if being required to wear flats everyday wasn't horrible enough, the company I work for updated the dress code. Basically, I'll have to wear a black company shirt with dark jeans & get this, "Hawaiian Blue" Vans (featured at the end of this post). This look is unprofessional & I have no desire to work for a company that supports unprofessionalism. Needless to say, before this policy kicks into gear, I'll be settling in at a different company. There's no way in hell I'm wearing Vans. A company who decides to take away my fashion creativity deserves not to lose a great employee. Plus, I never wear tennies other than at the gym & I'm not starting now. Traumatic huh?! Told you. (& yes, I am crazy enough to quit a job over bad fashion.)

But anyway, I chose a simple outfit & palette the other day. I haven't posted this necklace on my blog yet & wanted it to take center stage. Can't really go wrong with black, white & grey. What do you think?!

Top: Arizona (JCP)
Cardi: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Pants & Flats: Target
Purse: Urban Expressions
Sunnies: Dior
Watch: Michael Kors



131680_med.jpg
UGH, I vom just looking at these!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're crazy.. I think they're crazy! I mean, that's absolutely ridiculous- and those Vans? Where do I even begin?

    Plus getting all dolled up in the morning is fun and makes even the most mundane of days, that much better.
    Now onto the outfit- I love it! The black/white/grey color combo will always be chic and the big bag is the perfect accessory :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of such a thing as making people wear a specific shoe! Jeez! That is just cray cray! I can understand your misery! xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!