Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation Outfit

My favorite part about graduation is obviously the DRESS. Granted I was not graduating this year (because I did so 3 years ago), but my brother graduated. I took this as an opportunity to treat myself to a new dress. I decided to get something a little special, so I headed to Michael Kors. I love this new print & it comes in navy & tan. Michelle Obama gave the speech at Virginia Tech's graduation. I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed she wore a Tech robe. I was looking forward to what she'd be wearing. What did you wear to graduation this year?!

Dress & Watch: Michael Kors
Blazer: H&M
Sandals: Old Navy
Sunnies: Dior 
Purse: Kate Spade





The family after the ceremony.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your dress, so pretty! Congrats to your bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Would love for you to visit mine and let me know if you want to follow each other! Love finding blogs like yours :)

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful dress! <3

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!