Thursday, May 3, 2012

Who Says Shoes & Champagne Don't Go Together?!

A few weeks ago, I attended a meet & greet for the opening of a new store here in town. The name of the store is, get this, Champagne & Shoes! SO naturally, I had to meet the ladies running the store. It was a great event & these ladies were very nice. I highly recommend you stop by the store or head over to the web site- very nice selection of SHOES!!

Anywho, I've been obsessed with color lately & have rarely worn any black. I knew I wanted to wear something bright to this event. I fell in love with this dress while perusing through H&M. Well, I've learned not to buy one piece, but a complete outfit, so I just had to have a nice new crisp white blazer to top off this little number. I had been lusting over these shoes for months & thought they'd pair nicely with this orange dress. Not to brag, but I was DEAD ON!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress, Blazer & Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: Target
Watch: Michael Kors



I think this was a Flirtini. Either way, it was delish. I got it at Bonvenu Restaurant & Bar where the event was held.


Make sure you stop by the store & check the amazing selection of shoes & well... champagne!


5 comments:

  1. i LOVE IT!!! those colors together are perfect!! Love the fluidity in the dress! you look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color blocking! Love the color of that dress! PLease check out my new post!


    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.quietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hadn't heard of Shoes and Champagne so thanks! BTW, love your shoes!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the orange dress! And paired with the white blazer and cobalt shoes - divine. You've got great style

    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!