Thursday, June 28, 2012

New: H&M & Peebles

Before you complain to me about my lack of outfit posts, I'd like to apologize. I've been extremely busy & actually have been doing waaaay more shopping than snapping photos. I want to share with you a few of the purchases I've been making lately.

This first photo is of some things I picked up at H&M today. I got this navy dress to wear to work. While I am free to wear what I choose, the policy is to wear lots of neutrals. Since I've grown tired of boring black, I've strayed towards navy as my go-to shade. I've also been wanting some statement jewelry. While I don't quite have the budget for any Kate Spade pieces, I think these will suffice... For now anyway. I got these for a mere $42, which is a steal. I can always count on H&M to keep a little money in my wallet.

This second photo is from a recent trip to Peebles with my mama. She always buys me something when I'm home (can't complain one bit). I've been wanting a pair of white skinny jeans for some time now & couldn't resist settling for this pair (who wants to spend tons on J Brands?!). They fit great & aren't too tight. They are made by A. Byer. Naturally, I need a blouse to pair with these pants. I saw this cute cobalt blue tank, bit it wasn't in my size, so I went to my new staple color- NAVY. The two pair nicely, but I will probably wear a colorful blouse with these pants; well outside of work that is. The lacy blouse is made by a company called Heart Soul (http://heartsoulusa.com). The rainbow colored dress is Calvin Klein. I got this when I was unaware of the neutral dress code at work. Nonetheless, it's a cute dress. I got it for $80, which is a great price considering I saw it today at Dillard's for $118.

I also bought some summer dresses, Jessica Simpson black wedges & lots of Nike Dri-Fit for the gym, but I'll spare you those pics. Hopefully, the dresses & wedges will appear in my next outfit posts.

What do you think about my recent shopping trips & purchases?! What would you pair with the white pants?!

1 comment:

  1. I love that navy dress!! I'd pair those pants with some bright pink or purple!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!