Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inspo By Courtney Kerr

About two months ago, there was a blogger meetup. It was very fun & I met a lot of cool local bloggers. My outfit's inspiration came from none other than my fashion muse, Courtney Kerr. Her style is immpeccable & budget friendly. So OBSESSED. Be sure to check out her blog, What Courtney Wore, & her new show, Courtney Loves Dallas, when it airs on Bravo later this year.

Enough about Courtney, I saw this picture of her outfit & knew I had to recreate this look. I love the chambray shirt paired witha chiffon pleated yellow skirt. Such a perfect outfit for summer (obvs she wore hers in fall, hence the booties & leather jacket).

Who's your fashion muse?!

Courtney Kerr, What Courtney Wore
Outfit Details
Shirt & Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is great, you looked awesome that night!! Can't wait to catch up at another meetup soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!