Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currently Coveting: Fall 2012

Hello readers!

There's so many amzing trends this season that I'm dying to try. I've compiled a list of the pieces I'm coveting & want in my closet.

Oxblood & Leather: These pants combine two of this season's trends- oxblood & leather. These wine colored faux leather pants can be found at H&M. Hello affordability! I've seen a few bloggers rocking these & they sem to fit very well. I can't wait to try these!
H&M, $34.95
 
Peplum: This is one trend I haven't tried yet. This particular top would be a perfect addition to my warbdrobe. For work, I'm required to wear nuetrals- black, white, gray- making this blouse a given. It's also sold at H&M.

H&M, $19.95
 
STUDDED LOAFERS: I've never been too keen on loafers, but there's something about them being adorned in studs that makes me crave them. Plus, who doesn't need a pair of black flats?! I saw this pair at ZooShoo.com. I've orderd a few pair of shoes from the site before, so I feel confident in purchasing this pair of studded beauties.
POSH Allure, Zoo Shoo, $44.90
 
Other things I'm on the search for: 
Gold-plated bracelets because I want to have an arm party.
A large black handbag with shoulder straps & gold hardware.
Black leather jacket.
Shoes!
 
What trends are you dying to try?!

8 comments:

  1. Love that peplum top!

    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a pair of burgundy skinnies too! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Chicnova Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a VERY cute top and the price is a steal! Cute flats too. You should share those over on Shoebitches.com on Tuesday for the ShoesdayShare!
    Thanks for stopping by Fashion Recon today! I have missed my blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants! Wish we had an H&M here. :( One day! ha

    Rachel
    LUXE HALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love burgundy and i am looking forward to adding burgundy skinnies in my wardrobe.

    cheap clip in hair extensions online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those studded loafers! And really need to get myself a peplum top!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!