Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eurotrash Fashion Show Pt. 2

Hey all-

A few week ago, I had the pleasure of attending a fashion show at Eurotrash in Carytown. I showed you my outfit, but I never got around to showing you some of the actual event. Below,you will find a two of my must-have pieces from the store (French Connection dress & Maison Scotch coat), as well as some outfits featured in the show. It was such a lovely event & I hope Eurtrash has many more- so much fun! The store is kept so clean & clutter-free, making it the ideal place for me. I'm hoping to go back very soon & grab this FC cobalt dress that I immediately fell in love with. What do you think about this dress?! Which are your favorite looks?!








Navy wrap sweater by Press, $115
Lavand printed skirt, $52
Oxmo camie, $35

Maison Scotch layered sweater, $129
Numph military jacket, $198
Mavi burgundy Jean, $138
Ted Baker Boots, sale $165

Speckled tee, $49
Orange wool cropped pant, $159
Striped coat, $249
All Maison Scotch

Maison Scotch green wool coat, $339
Kersh cropped sweater, $100
Mavi high rise jean, $148
Hoss Intropia ankle boot, $325

Numph tank dress, $125
Oxmo moto jacket, $104

Kersh peplum jacket, $162.50
French Connection wool blend top, $88
French Connection cropped trousers, $168

Maison Scotch chain collar blouse, $129
French Connection coated pencil skirt, $128

French Connection cobalt blue dress, $148
Luxury Rebel heels, sale $65

See, I told you I am obsessed with this dress.

Crepe jumpsuit, $348
Convertible leather handbag, $390
Both Ted Baker
xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!