Friday, September 13, 2013

OOTD: Eurotrash Fashion Show Pt. 1

Hello-

I decided to take a break from posting about New York Fashion Week to show you what I wore to a fashion show last night. Eurotrash is a store located in Carytown and last night they had a little get together & fashion show (more pics in pt. 2). I fought the urge to buy a new outfit for this event & scoured through my closet. Naturally, I wanted to wear sequins, afterall, it was a nighttime event. I knew my jacket from The Limited was perfect. I also like pairing this jacket with my Sam Edelmans that I was lucky enough to find at Marshalls a few months ago for a mere $45!! I also got raves reviews for my distressed boyfriend jeans & decided to go for a more casual look. I was pleasantly pleased with the outcome.Would you wear this outfit or something similar?

Outfit Details
Jacket: The Limited
Tank: American Eagle
Jeans & Ring: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Sam Edelman via Marshalls
Bracelet: Derng
Watch: Michael Kors


I'll be back to reviewing my favorite runway shows next week. I'm off for the weekend to watch my Hokies beat ECU's Pirates. LET'S GO!!!!!! Have a fab weekend!

xo,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted those heels, they are so cute! Not to mention, your cardigan is adorable.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkles and shoes! I want them both :) :)

    Have a great weekend Tiffany!
    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!