Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday Wish List: Sequin Dresses

Hello all-

This week I'm bringing you some sequin dresses! I've already started planning my outfit for my fave holiday- New Year's Eve! Although I haven't confirmed any plans, I will be donning a little sequin number as always. This year, I'm thinking about pairing sequins with either feathers or tulle- haven't decided just yet. But my time is running out, especially since I'll have to order one online. Which ones are your favorite?

Wednesday Wish List: Sequin Dresses





Sequin embellished dress / Sequin embellished dress / Black sequin cocktail dress / Gold glitter dress / DP Collection brown sequin dress / Boohoo sequin embellished dress


This is my top contender! It's sexy & affordable! Hello, it's Forever 21& is only $29.80.


xo,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those dresses are amazing! I need to find a great sequin one for NYE!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of fashionable dresses for holiday fashion. Beautiful dresses looking very amazing and cute. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below
    mini skirt, blazers and sports bra

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!