Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014

Hi everyone-

I do not watch award shows. I know, I'm a blogger/fashion lover, but I just don't have the patience to sit through hours of commentary. However, I LOVE the dresses. As usual, I am obsessed with the glitz & glam dresses- lots of sequins! I am also in to dramatization- big poofs & cape-like features. Below are my top 5 best dressed. Who was your best dressed?!




Kate Beckingsale in Zhuair Murad

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren

Mila Kunis in Gucci

Olivia Wilde in Gucci

Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen

All photos c/o of Huffington Post.

xo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch award shows either but omg Sofia Vergara and Kate Beckinsale! STUNNING!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!