Wednesday, January 1, 2014

OOTD: Peplum Love

Hi everyone-

Yay, my first post of 2014!!!! How was your NYE?!

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago to go out while my friend was in town. This is only the second time I've ever worn a peplum. I love the simplicity of this black top, but then I turn around & BOOM, there's a little skin showing. Because the top is a solid color, I wanted to add a little sparkle & shine with my accessories- hence the statement necklace, glitter heels, shiny blazer & green clutch. What do you think of this outfit?!

Outfit Details
Top: Marshalls
Jeans: J Brand
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace, Blazer & Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Urban Expressions via DSW







xo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. amaaaazing clothing, i really like the shirt! and the cups even though they would not fit me at all but they look amazing on you! and those Shoes are my preferred ones until now this week!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!