Sunday, September 18, 2011

There May Be Hope

I actually picked out this skirt & flats at Target while I was hoping to find some leftover Missoni pieces. My Target was completely raped of the designer, which made me extremely sad. But there's some hope! According to the store, Target will be replenishing its Missoni stock- just be sure to check stores early & often. YAY!!

This is a typical outfit I wear to the office. Unfortunately the skirt is a tad too big, but fortunately it's a size 2. All my gym/cardio time is paying off- my body's never been so toned. Luckily, I remembered I had this Theory shirt which complements the skirt very well.

Speaking of Theory, I wrote an article for CocoKouture featuring Oliver Theyskens' Spring 2012 collection. Be sure to check that out, it should go live tomorrow.

Shirt: Theory
Skirt & Flats: Target


Directing my photog, obvi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!