Friday, September 30, 2011

Prime Time

I just realized how I completely left out which primers I use in my Make-up Madness post. Oops!! (Actually this is what happens when I’m using to finish a post before getting caught at the office.)

The three primers I rotate are Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Spf 15 zand L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer Cream.


I prefer the Hard Candy and Smashbox when I need light coverage or when I’m only going to me made up for a short period of time. The L’Oreal provides thicker coverage, which I like when I need long-lasting wear.

The past few days, I’ve been using NYX Cosmetics Studio Perfect Primer. I’m very indifferent about it. I think it’s making my make-up slide off & my skin appear shiny. I’ll give it a few more tries & I’ll keep you updated on the turnout.



1 comment:

  1. I love primers too! They make such a difference with how your makeup looks throughout the day and I'm always shocked that more people don't use them!

    I've tried both the L'Oreal and Smashbox ones and definitely prefer the L'Oreal one. I don't know what it was with the Smashbox primer but it really irritated my skin- and it was sort of sad too because I was so excited to try it haha

    Anyways, I love NYX (jumbo eye shadow pencil anyone??) so I'm definitely going to try one of these!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!