Sunday, October 2, 2011

Black, White & Thai

Yay, an outfit post!!!! I actually found these on my computer. I originally wasn't going to post these because my hair looks weird (it's in a ponytail). But since these are the only pictures I have, I thought I'd share. I wore this outfit to work (duh) & out for Thai food a fews ago. It was my first time having Thai food & i must say, it was delish. I've been wanting to go back & I think this just may be the week it happens.

Well, I need to start preparing myself for the upcoming week, blah. Hope you had a great weekend!!

Blouse: JCP
Pants & rings: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Handbag: Urban Expressions
Watch: Michael Kors




3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit, you look great in it! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the print of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic look of black and white. I just automatically think Coco Chanel :) which is never, ever a bad thing :) :)

    Fun rings and a slouchy bag top it off perfectly :) Hope you had a fabulous day!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!