Monday, April 2, 2012

Girls Night Out

Hi loves. Sorry I've been so MIA on the blogshpere, but I've been so busy. Between working, working out, going out, searching for a new (better) job & new apartment, I've just been pooped. Luckily, my girlfriend snapped these pics before a night out on the town. It was a little chilly, so I opted for something with sleeves. But I also knew that inside was going to be hot, hence the shorts. Unfortunately, this blouse didn't survive the delicate cycle & ripped under the right arm. Too bad I have no clue how to sew, which means so long blouse :-(

Tonight, I'm taking a break from stressing over everything && from the boy to catch up on TV, blogging & wine consumption. I feel so zen right now & I love. Back to it tomorrow. What do you do to relax?!

Blouse: Jason Wu for Target
Shorts & Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors


4 comments:

  1. Too cute shoes!

    I'm currently hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice top, sorry to hear it's no longer with us! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Poor blouse :( Gorgeous look though! And your relaxation techniques sound a lot like mine, haha! :)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style | ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!