Friday, April 27, 2012

Home Improvement

Normally I don't share photos of my apartments, but I recently just moved & am so in love with my new condo that I wanted to share a few photos.

My favorite thing about this new place (aside from having no roommates) is the kitchen. Yes, I know I don't cook often, but it's just nice to look at new stainless steel appliances. Plus, I love the wine theme I chose. They compliment each other nicely.

My second favorite attribute of the condo is the bathroom... Well, mainly the decor I chose. I saw this shower curtain & knew I had to build my entire bathroom's look on it. Hello, it's super girly & has leopard print!






I'm still in the process of decorating & will show you the final results. Just wanted to share a little sneak peak. More photos to come!

2 comments:

  1. i love that shower curtain!! so very chic :) i just found your blog and must say... you have great fashion! please come check out my new online jewelry shop, Too Much Soul.com, where everything is literally under $20. also make sure to subscribe at the top for a 10% off coupon in your email!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are being attentive to learn several strategies then you ought to browse this article, I am certain you'll get much additional from this article. Cadee

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!