Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fashion & Fitness

I'm backkkkkkkk :-)

I know it's been an extremely long time since I've blogged, but I wanted to take a break & focus on other things. One of the things I've been dedicated to the past few months is fitness. I truly believe fitness and fashion go hand in hand.

I've signed up for spinning classes at Boho Cycle Studio, which I've mention before on the blog. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. I've also started light weight training.

This month, I've decided to try one of those 30 day challenges that have been all over the Internet. I'm doing the squats and abs challenges. I've provided each below. Join me!

I will definitely keep you updated on how each goes!!



xo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!