Thursday, June 4, 2015

Matcha, Matcha, Matcha

Y'all I finally jumped on the matcha bandwagon. Let me tell you, I waited far too long!

If you don't follow Elite Daily, you should, every article is as if I wrote it myself. This one in particular made me want to give matcha try: If You're Not Drinking Matcha, I Don't Know WTF Is Wrong With You! Seriously, checkout the benefits of drinking matcha- pretty good stuff.





My biggest issue with matcha is the discrepancy in pricing at Starbucks! In the past week alone, I've gotten an iced venti matcha from different Starbs in my city & have been charged $2.50, $.80, $1.00 & $3.84. Mond you, ALL are the exact same drink & the same Starb charged me two diff prices on diff days. WTF?! I really need Starbucks to come to a concrete amount for the bevie & enforce this at ALL locations. Okay, enough of my rant. Happy Thursday!

xo- Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!