Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dolls in the City "The Experience Tour"

Hey all-

Last week during RVA Fashion Week (posts to come), I met Leslie Marie, owner/president of Doll Factory, LLC & Dolls in the City. She invited me to this amazing event hosted by Doll Factory, "The Experience Tour" that will take place this Friday evening, May 10th at 6pm-9:30pm at Art6 Gallery.

For those of you unfamiliar with these Doll Factory, LLC, is a company that currently offers natural cosmetics with expansion into a total lifestyle brand in the works.  Pucker Cake, the  headliner, is a collection of lip products created to be "caked" to intensify the color application without creating too much shine. 

Dolls in the City is a series of exclusive events offering savvy women an evening of all things dolls love; pampering, shopping, tasting, and sipping. Leslie promises a different experience as a guest at the Dolls in the City series of exclusive events.


I'll definitely be atteneding! && for one of my lucky readers, I have a FREE ticket. Let me know if you'd like to tag along with me! For additional info, don't hestiate to ask me or contact Leslie directly. Hope to see you all there!!

xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!