Wednesday, May 15, 2013

RVA Fashion Week: Designer Showcase

Hey all-

Yes, it's another RVA Fashion Week post, get excited! The finale show this year was held at Plant Zero, which is a much larger venue than last year's show. The show was fantastic & I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. So much so that I forgot I'm a blogger & should be taking photos, that I just sat back & took in the show. For a complete list of the designers, head over to the RVA Fashion Week page. Hope you like what few photos I actually manage to snap.

Mini photo sesh with Jackson from Q94.
Follow him on Twitter: @DJJacksonScott












Outfit Details
Dress: Love Fire via Peebles
Blazer & Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Watch & Purse: Michael Kors
Necklace: H&M

LaToya D. Brown- fashion stylist. Follow her on Twitter @BeFashionFluent
Leslie Marie- president of Doll Factory. Follow her on Twitter @Doll_intheCity

 I met so many amazing people this year at RVA Fashion Week! Be sure to stay tuned for some cool collabs with the contacts I made.

xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!