Friday, May 10, 2013

The White Jeans Debate Inspired By Courtney Kerr

Hey all-

It's Friday! How has your week been? Mine has not nearly been up to par compared to last week- RVA Fashion Week. Last Thursday, I attended a show featuring local boutiques. It was so much fun. I met some pretty amazing people & had a really good time. It's so comforting to be around so many well dressed people who share the same passion for fashion as me.

When brainstorming the perfect outfit, I look to none other than my fashion muse, Miss Courtney Kerr. I am so thrilled that she updates her blog, What Courtney Wore often. It's the perfect place to draw inspo. I wanted to be fashionable (afterall I was attending a show), but also wear pieces I currently owned. I saw her post, The White Jeans Debate (yep, stole her title for my post) & I knew this was the outfit I needed to recreate. I had all the correct items- white blazer, white jeans, chambray button down, statement necklace, sparkly heels, sunnies & Louis Vuitton. I actually own a pair of pumps similar to Courtney's, but I couldn't resist wearing these gold gems- I've only worn them once in a year! What are your thoughts on white denim? How do you think my outfit turned out?


Outfit Details
Shirt: Forever 21
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: A.Byer via Peebles
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Cuff: Body Central
Necklace & Pumps: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Louis Vuitton
 






My friend, Elise, who attended the show with me. (Hope she doesn't mind me posting this pic, since I didn't ask ;-)

Stay tuned for more posts on RVA Fashion Week. Head over to Courtney's blog too for some outfit inspo. Have a great weekend!

xo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I love white denim! I feel like it looks great on everyone and is perfect for the warmer months. Especially when paired with some bright colors. I love your take on it with the chambray shirt- very chic!
    I love your Louis too- I have the same one :) :)

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!