Sunday, May 5, 2013

New: Marshalls

Hi all-

This past week has been insane, but so much fun. Between work, working out, RVA Fashion Week & dating, I've been so busy. I decided to treat myself to a mini shopping spree at Marshalls this morning. I got really lucky on my finds & wanted to share 'em with you:

Blouse: Cynthia Rowley
$19.99
I will pretty much buy anything Cynthia Rowley. It's just a cute flowy girly top.

Shoes: Sam Edelman
$45
When these Yelenta's first came out, I wanted them so badly, BUT disliked the $130+ price tag.
I couldn't resist these beauties on clearance for $45. Amazing deal!

Shoes: BCBG
$29.99
I know these are not fashion forward, but they are work appropriate. They're comfy & the fact that they're BCBG is enough for me.

Hairspray: CHI
$9.99
I've been looking for a voluminizing hairspray that won't make my hair hard. Hopefully this one will get the job done.
 

The total of all these items was just a little over $100. For the brands I got, I think this trip to Marshalls was extremely successful. Have you found any good deals recently?!

xo,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!