Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Experience Tour- All That Glitters

Hey all-

A couple of weeks ago, I did a post promoting The Experience Tour hosted by Doll Factory LLC. It was a spectacular event. If you weren't able to attend, I tried my best to snap some photos and include the businesses that participated.

I had the time of my life. Nothing excites me more than to be in a room full of well dressed patrons, sipping wine and shopping. Check out the photos below & be sure to check out the boutiques & vendors who participated.



Outfit Details
Jacket: The Limited
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters (old)
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Sam Edelman via Marshalls
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Charlotte Russe

Luckeisha Terry 804.300.0091
Me, Leslie Marie (hostess for the event) & Latoya


571.357.GLAM (4526)

Leslie giving a welcome speech

Terricinia St. Clair
tstclair@ttswine.com 804.912.4322


Designer, Brittany Covington

Charis Jones 804.404.5220
Bought some amazing bracelets, definitely recommend checking this out!

Pretty chandelier


Beautiful vintage jewelry

xo,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Great Outfit! I love the sequin vest... Drop by my blog some time... www.shoppers-therapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and outfit! I love the sequins jacket, so pretty!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a great event!! Love ur sequin jacket!! looking beautiful Tiffany! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!