Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New: TJ Maxx/Target

Hey all-

A few weeks ago, I was on a mission. & by mission, I mean I just really wanted to buy something. I was looking for nothing particular, but I did find some great pieces to add to my closet.

First, I headed to Marshalls, for the first time ever, I left empty handed. I couldn't find a thing, like, not even a scarf. Feeling defeated, I headed to its sister company, TJ Maxx. Luckily, I found this floral tank & black peplum tank. I believe I spent a mere $32! Although, I have yet to wear either one, I know both can be styled perfectly with item I already own.

Lastly, I couldn't drive by Target without stopping (le duh). I ran in very quickly & in 5 minutes tops, managed to find a white v-neck (can never have too many of these) & this blue tunic with birds. I love this tunic & I plan to go back to snag one in every color. I know that sounds excessive, but when you find something you love, why not stock up?!

An a completely new note, it's New York Fashion Week!!!! While I won't be attending (one day, hopefully), I will be live streaming some of my favorite shows & posting my thoughts. The full NYFW schedule can be found here. Which shows are you dying to see?!



xo,
Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Loving that black top you found at Tj Maxx! You will have plenty of styling opportunities with it :)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! I do love a good Target run. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound just like me.. every time I drive past Target I can't help but stop :) I love the tunic, may have to go check it out for myself!

    Alyssa
    http://notyourmomscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral top!! Its a great way to transition into spring.
    I would love to talk fashion sometime!!

    Check out my blog http://misskayscouture.blogspot.com


    xo, kay

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!