Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW Spring 2014: Christian Siriano

Hey all-

OMG!!!! Christian Siriano did a fantastic job. I am in absolute awe. This collection is nothing short of amazing.Typically, Siriano is known for his exquisite evening wear, but this line stands out due its chic separates- shorts, jackets, skirts. I just love the feathers and floral organza, not to mention the black & white raffia dress. Below are only a few (I wanted to share the entire collection) of my faves from this line. Which look do you like best?!


xo,
Tiffany




2 comments:

  1. I'm so ready to see what else he creates for payless! I've never been for that kind of collab but his designs are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last dress is AMAZING! I love it.

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!