Friday, September 6, 2013

NYFW Spring 2014: Marissa Webb

Hey all-

"I'm a tomboy in a tutu," says Marissa Webb. Here collection definitely reflects this statement. She mixes masculine pieces with feminine skirts & lace. Unlike most fashion shows, a lot of Webb's items are wearable- check out this tweed shorts suit below- FAB! Mixing army green & black may be one of my favorites from the entire show (wearing an army green tank & black blazer as I'm writing this). I am a huge fan of pairing this champagne colored satin with pink. The collection was full of monochromatic looks as well. Honestly, this may be me the best collection Webb has done since leaving J.Crew. What are your favorite pieces?!



xo,
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty collection. I'm especially smitten with the first and third looks...so wish I was at #nyfw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous collection! I love every piece!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!