Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFW Spring 2014: Herve Leger by Max Azria

Hey all-

When I think of Herve Leger, I immediately picture bodycon dresses. This collection created by Max & Lubov Azria kindof strayed away from just that. While the line still showcased figure-hugging dresses, a few of the items didn't resemble typical Herve Leger. Some dresses had zippers, that allow one to zip down (make the dress more fitted) or unzip to add volume. Genius idea, but a lot of the pieces also featured huge bustier type belts that basically swallowed the models' torsos. Honestly, this is one of my least favorites of the season. If only more bodycon dresses were featured since that's pretty much synonymous with Herve Leger. I still found a few pieces I fancied, check them out below (& yes, one isn't bodycon).


xo,
Tiffany






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading your comments!