Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OOTD: Chambray, Leopard & Colored Denim

Hey all-

One of my favorite aspects of blogging, is finding outfit inspiration. Sunday night, Emily from The Sweetest Thing posted an outfit that I instantly fell in love with. Even better, I had very similar pieces to recreate the entire ensemble! So naturally, on Monday, I couldn't wait to leave my house in this recreated amazingness. What do you think of our outfits?

Outfit Details:
Chambray & Scarf: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Bracelet: Derng
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Louis Vuitton

Emily// The Sweetest Thing
thesweetesthingblog.com



Chenin Blanc// I highly recommend giving this wine a try. Delish. It's light & refreshing;
not too sweet. One of my faves!


























































xo,
Tiffany

8 comments:

  1. Love it on both of you....leopard scarves are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Sweetest Thing! I actually saw on Instagram that she liked your photo a couple of days ago... small blogging world! :)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous purse! You look fab doll.

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible! I need to recreate this too!

    xo,-Elizabeth
    bookofleisure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard print is always a good idea!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!