Friday, November 8, 2013

OOTD: Casual Friday

Hi everyone-

Friday has finally come! This has been one of the longest weeks- EVER! Though I can't complain, my week was filled with daily trips to Gold's & a cycle session at Boho Cycle Studio  (more on this later) with a friend. But I assume that all of my time spend alone has made this week drag on & on.

I wore this outfit last Friday for a day of running errands & relaxing. I can't think of the last time I wore anything other than skinny jeans. It was nice to pull out this bootcut pair & not have to worry about stuffing the legs into boots.

This outfit is also appropriate for casual Fridays at the office. It's somewhat conservative, but the scarf adds a little oomph. Would you wear this to work?


Outfit Details
Shirt & Boots: Target
Scarf: American Eagle (old)
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind
Purse & Watch: Michael Kors

Happy Weekend & thanks for reading!

xo,
Tiffany

P.S. I got a haircut a few weeks ago, what do you think?!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect outfit for a casual friday! Hope you have a great weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!