Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday Wish List: The Limited

Hello readers-

The Limited has always been my go-to for work appropriate clothing. I bet you didn't know that this store is also a great store for play clothes as well. Check out the sweater dresses, peplum tops & glam dresses they have in stock. I worked for The Limited for a very short time last year, but instantly fell in love with the quality & amazing prices of the clothes. To this day, I still search the web site for killer deals on anything from handbags to denim to suit pieces to jewelry! I highly recommend stopping by your nearest store or heading over to the web site!


Wednesday Wish List: The Limited

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm starting to develop an obsession with The Limited. So much great clothing for the office that can also easily transition for night. Plus, their sales are *amazing.*

    Elise @ Elise Goes Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite places to get work clothes as well! I love it because, honestly, not that many people I know shop there! It's nice to have pieces that not everyone else will have!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just returned to The Limited after a three-year hiatus and was completely impressed! - J

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!