Tuesday, November 12, 2013

OOTD: Jewel Tones

Hi everyone-

How amazing is this blazer?! I am absolutely in love with it- the fit, the style, the color. Perfection. I wore this outfit last Sunday to brunch. I'm such a scarf girl & knew this one paired nicely with the color of the blazer. I wanted my outfit to be simple, yet stylish. I think I succeeded.

Outfit Details
Blazer: JCP (on sale!)
Scarf: H&M (old)
Top: Target
Jeans: The Limited (similar)
Boots: Tommy Hilfiger (on sale!)




xo,
Tiffany

PS- I updated my Advertising/Policies page & Consultation Services page, be sure to check them both out.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blazer- that color looks great on you! I'm all about JCP and their super affordable prices. I need to shop there more often!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your blazer, I so need something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one amazing blazer and I love the color, it's perfect and it goes so well with your boots.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!