Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Charlotte Russe

Hey all-

I've been thinking a lot recently on how to improve/contribute more to this blog. Aside from adding Style Consultations, maybe posting recipes & workout tips (?), I've decided to add a new feature- Wednesday Wishlist. I will showcase my favorite items from a certain store each week.

This week, I've chosen Charlotte Russe. I've always been a fan of CR. The pieces below are perfect for fall/winter.

My favorite has to be the black chiffon dress. I mean, how perfect is this for the holiday season?! I'm also loving the taupe booties. They'd compliment my Kate Spade Blaine handbag very nicely. Which item below is your favorite?

Wishlist: Charlotte Russe


Charlotte Russe black shift dress / Charlotte Russe red tunic / Charlotte Russe scoopneck tee / Charlotte Russe green top / Charlotte Russe knee length a line skirt / Charlotte Russe lace-up booties / Charlotte Russe chunky heel booties / Charlotte Russe bag / Charlotte Russe bracelet bangle / Charlotte Russe black loop scarf

xo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

I always enjoy reading your comments!