Tuesday, November 26, 2013

OOTD: Plaid is Rad

Hi everyone-

As I'm writing this post, all I can think about is how I really need a photographer or a tripod. These pics were taken by my mom a few weeks ago when she was in town & she does not know how to work my camera. So I present to you these iPhone photos. Ehhh.

Anywho, I wore this outfit when my mom was in town. We dropped the dogs off at the groomer's, then headed straight to the mall. Normally I'm not a huge fan of shopping, but I know she'll buy me a few things when we're out. I had to take advantage. I'll show you what I got in another post this week.

As of late, I simply cannot get enough of plaid. Guess you can say I'm mad for plaid (LOL). It was a little chilly this day, so I knew to throw on my scarf & boots. I also knew I didn't want to lug around a heavy coat, so this faux fur leather jacket completed this look wonderfully.

It's pretty funny, my mom also snagged this shirt for herself, vowing to never wear it when/if I'm wearing mine. I suppose my fashion sense is rubbing off, maybe I can talk her into getting me more plaid. Are you big into wearing plaid?!

Outfit Details
Shirt, Jacket, Scarf: JCP (all on sale!)
Jeans: J Brand
Watch, Purse: Michael Kors
Boots: Tommy Hilfiger (on sale!)
Sunnies: Cole Haan via TJ Maxx



Thanks for reading!

xo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. My mom is terrible with the camera too! Things have worked out much better since I invested in a tripod and remote- it was way easier to use than I thought it would be…and since I'm a control freak, I have complete control over my photos. Now I just need to take some more, haha

    Anyways, still love the outfit and I'm obsessed with plaid during the cooler months!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading your comments!